|Roles and Responsibility||:||1. Need to prepare all the relevant documents for any quotations and forward the same to the customer.
2. Need to identify attractive rate for the quotation.
3. Review technical documents provided by the client including, but not limited to, specifications, data sheets, drawings, competitor literature/information.
4. Answer technical questions relating to products from customers, reps, and partners.
5. Aid customers, reps, and partners in the selection of products based on provided specifications/information.
6. Follow-up on Opportunities/Quotes in order to secure business.
7. Professionally communicate with customers, representatives, and other partners to resolve issues relating to quotes, orders and/or other inquires.
8. Work closely with other departments (including, but not limited to: Production Control, Project Quotations, Application Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering) to resolve issues.
9. Manage and administer Letters of Credit, Commercial Invoice.
10. Proper documentation of all correspondence between vendor, customer, and Crescent throughout the project is critical and must be thoroughly performed.
11. Collect and Analyse quotations data to determine patterns of success or failure. Measure results and performance by product type, manufacturer, bid amounts, and customers.
|Qualification and Experience||:||1. Should be a Graduate.
2. Should have at least 1- 2 years of experience in Quotation and Documentation preferable from a manufacturing company.
|Roles and Responsibility||:||1. Search for new clients who might benefit from company products or services and maximise client potential in designated regions for both Mechanical Job works and Compressor Spare Pats.
2. Develop long-term relationships with clients, through managing and interpreting their requirements.
3. Persuade clients that a product or service best satisfies their needs in terms of quality, price and delivery.
4. Determines improvements by analysing cost-benefit ratios of equipment, supplies, or service applications in customer environment; engineering or proposing changes in equipment, processes, or use of materials or services.
5. Provide pre-sales technical assistance and product education.
6. Work on after-sales support services and provide technical back up as required.
7. Meet regular sales targets and coordinate sales projects.
8. Support marketing activities by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
9. Make technical presentations and demonstrate how a product meets client needs.
10. Prepares sales engineering reports by collecting, analysing, and summarizing sales information and engineering and application trends
|Qualification and Experience||:||1. Should be a Mechanical Diploma Holder.
2. Should have at least 3- 4 years of experience in Jobs works sales E.g. Laser cutting Jobs, Production Jobs works etc.: and Compressor Spare parts sales.
|Roles and Responsibility||:||1. Planning, organizing, directing & running optimum day to day operations to exceed our customer’s expectation.
2. Minimizing unnecessary cost but maintaining current quality standard.
3. Increase in production & allocate resource effectively and fully utilize them.
4. Monitor operations & trigger corrective actions.
5. Manage & develop plant staff.
6. Collect & analyze data to find places of waste or overtime.
7. Develop systems & processes that track & optimize productivity & standards.
8. Address employees’ issues & grievance & administer collective bargaining agreements.
9. Commit to plant safety procedure.
10. Update with latest production management & practices.
11. Ex army personnel will be preferable.
|Requirement:||:||1. Adequate knowledge of business & management principles.
2. Minimum graduation with an experience of 6 to 7 years in plant.
3. Strong team building, decision making & people management skill.
|Roles and Responsibility||:||1. Documenting financial transactions by entering account information.
2. Preparing & maintaining financial transactions.
3. Prepare asset, liability & capital account entries.
4. Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit & loss statement and other reports.
5. Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting & analyzing account information.
6. Preparations of payments by verifying documentation & requesting disbursements.
7. Answers accounting procedure questions by researching & interpreting accounting policy & regulations.
|Requirement||:||1. B.Com with a minimum of 3 to 4 years of experience.
2. General math skills.
3. Data Entry Management.
4. Knowledge in Tally ERP.
|Roles and Responsibility||:||1. Planning & coordinating administrative procedures & systems & devising ways to streamline process.
2. Possess great communication & organizational skills.
3. Manage schedules & deadlines.
4. Monitor cost & expenses to assist in budget preparation.
5. Taking care of facilities service & other office activities like recycling, renovations, event planning etc.
6. Ensure operations abide by policies & regulations.
7. Ex army personnel will be preferable.
8. Ensure smooth functions of loading & uploading.
|Requirement||:||1. Proven experience in administration
2. Graduation with a good amount of experience.
3. Proficient in MS Office.
4. Analytical mind with problem solving skills.